The following list outlines the volunteer needs for the event. If you would like to volunteer, please complete a Volunteer Application. Thank you!
- Packet assembly – Help fill bags with donated items
- Pick-up donations
- Volunteer training – For team/group leaders only.
- Registration / Packet pick-up
- Set-up at start & finish staging area
- Tables & chairs at finish line – set up tables and chairs for timing team and food
- E-Z ups for water stations in sun
- Place tables and garbage cans at each water stop marker set up
Day of race:
- Water Stations Starting Line – assist where needed
- Finish Line – Assist professional timing team
- Deliver water and cups to water stations.
- Bag drop off before race – Runners place bag tag on their bag w/bib number. Transport bags to finish line on bus.
- Bag drop after race – line bags up by bib number. Return to runners after race.
- Trash Patrols
- Registration – Check in runners as they arrive. Answer questions they may have. Direct them to the buses that will bring them to the starting line.
- Volunteer check-in/out – Volunteers should already know where they are assigned. Check in the time they arrive and leave.
- Hand beverages to runners before race
- Serve food and beverage to runners and volunteers after race.
- Traffic control
At the school for parking
Bus loading & unloading at school and starting line
Reloading bus to return to car after event
Assisting police and fire police at road crossings
- Direct runners on the course
- Assist with handing out medals and awards
- Clean up/Take Down
**Cheer for runners as they pass**